Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty is a medical procedure in which injectable fillers, most commonly hyaluronic acid, are used to alter and shape a person's nose without invasive surgery.
Some deformaties of the nose can be corrected with careful placement of dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxing injections.
What are the benefits of completing Non Surgical Rhinoplasty:
- Requires very little time to complete treatments
- It is a much cheaper solution to correct nasal irregularities
- Subtle changes as well as more definite reshaping and modelling of a range of nasal deformities can be achieved for a 'quick fix' for those who do not want to endure the downtime of a surgical procedure
- Results can last anywhere from bewteen 12-18 months due to the static nature of this procedure
Here at the Laser and Skin Clinic assessments are carried out by a Maxillofacial Surgeon who is best placed to give you a full and thorough assessment of your facial anatomy to get the best result possible. A clear and intricate understanding of facial anatomy is essential in being able to achieve a fantastic result.
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – POA